Creating a consistent feedback loop with users through quantitative and qualitative user research is the foundation of any lean, user-centric product team.
Get your Free Guide to User Research
Help your team understand your users’ behaviors, needs, and motivations.
We often invest the most in user research when the product roadmap is new and unproven. The early focus is on product-market fit. Early-stage questions to solve include:
- Do the people we think have this problem actually have this problem?
- How do they solve it now?
- Is it painful enough a problem to change the way they are currently doing this?
- Is this solution the one to solve this problem?
- Will people pay for this solution? How much?
By the time you’re into the growth phase of a product or company, you have found product-market fit and are now asking questions about optimizing user experiences, creating more value for your users or testing out new solutions to reach more potential market segments.