Hello, new developers!
* What: an agile team experience for new developers
* When: 4 Sundays, July 19 – Aug 9, 10am-3pm
* Where: Carbon Five SF office
* Working on: an open-source project with C5 developers and designers
* Using: Ruby on Rails
* Learning: iterative planning, test-driven development, pairing
* Application: Click Here!
We’re trying something new as a part of our Junior Jump event series, and hope that you can help us get out the word.
Every Sunday July 19 through August 9, C5 will gather developers who are new to the craft to work together on an open-source project. This time, we’ve chosen to focus on Bridge Troll. We aim to provide newer developers a chance to hone their skills around agile team processes and coding best practices. Some tools we’ll focus on include iterative planning, test-driven development, and pair programming. Participants will pair on completing features that span the front- and back-end of the application.
If this sounds great and you want in, complete our application by 11:59pm Sunday, June 28. Please note that you must be able to attend each Sunday in order to participate. Please help us share this news!
If you have any questions, please shoot an email to juniorjump at carbonfive.com